Thursday, April 22, 2010

Diesel SS 2010 >> Black Gold

BE STUPID: my new life philosophy. It's just so... Diesel.



I love, admire and respect this company more than life itself, and am beyond ecstatic to have been given the opportunity to intern for their Presence Marketing team this summer. When I interviewed at the brand's 12-floor corporate headquarters in Chelsea back in March, I was given a personal tour of the Black Gold showroom and just swooned. All around me were endless racks of silky spring blouses, perfectly structured jeans and the most baller motorcycle helmets I will probably ever witness. Life is beautiful.

Below are my top picks of the Diesel Black Gold runway looks for this upcoming season. As expected, I'm harping on my love for layers, a monochromatic palette and balance. What excited me about this collection was the prevalence of sheer flowy fabrics that pose a seesaw effect with the oversized satchels in looks 2 and 6. These outfits just work because of the end result of looking polished and effortlessly put-together-- what I wish was every person's aspiration as soon as he or she started her day. The world would just be a better place. But I digress.

Enjoy.


Here's to you, fashion. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment