Saturday, December 20, 2008

Belle du jour

There are always those names that stand out among my valley of familiars- recurring designer garments which I ogle at but shy away from because the name lies just outside my boundaries of safety. Sigerson Morrison is one of these big shot shoe designers whose pieces I no doubt respect (it comes with the territory, literally and figuratively), yet don't have much to show for when it comes to my closet. The Belle by Sigerson Morrison line has become a regular feature at Zappos and Shopbop, and I've found a number of their designs to be functional and/or inspiring. With styles ranging from those reminiscent of the classy 1940's to others of the much more lively 1960's and '70's, Belle by Sigerson Morrison bridges the gap between decades and tastes to a common ground of just plain chic.





1 comment:

  1. I looooove how you introduce up-and-coming labels...now if ONLY we both could take pictures...that would spice things up for us both!
    Keep up the creativity.

    ReplyDelete