Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pretty bright things

I'm at a loss for words. Literally. My mind is basically mush from forcing myself to stomach these endless readings about goods and service design (Customer Benefit Packages, Quality Function Deployment, blah blah blah), out-groups in the workforce and the different cost drivers of managerial accounting... all when I'm coming off a fever.

Calloway. TFM.

Here's where, once again, shopbop comes in to save the day. Below are the SO aesthetically-pleasing party dresses that made my eyes starry all the way from 117B, and fortunately, I'm not talking about from the Calloway glaze.

 
 Eclipse Sequined Dress
Tibi, $1,238

Sequined Ruffled Dress
LaROK LUXE, $228

Milia Tunic
Temperley London, $1,175

Sequin Mini Dress
Halston Heritage, $495

Annette Sequin Dress
Alice + Olivia, $396

One Shoulder Dress
T-Bags, $198

Audrey Dress
Kimberly Taylor, $227

 Sequin Stripe Sleeve Dress
Haute Hippie, $425

Rhy Dress
camilla and marc, $760

Lauper Dress
Karen Zambos Vintage Couture, $385

And now I can come full-circle and remember exactly why I work my ass off each and every day in the first place-- so I can be baller to the point where pieces like this will just be icing on the cake for my endless wardrobe of sartorial fabulosity. There we go.

Here's to you, fashion. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment