Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I ♥ Bryanboy

OMG! So let's talk about how I have a new crush: Filipino fashion blog superstar Bryanboy.


Bryanboy
18 November 2009

Seriously, how utterly fabulous is he? With his signature look consisting of oversized designer shades and a Birkin Bag perched on a skinny outstretched arm, the adorable Pinoy fashionisto has garnered serious media attention as of late, making it to the cover of the Life & Arts section of the Financial Times and Russian Vogue's website in the past few weeks alone. Calling authorities such as Marc Jacobs and Rachel Zoe friends, Bryanboy has shared the front row at fashion shows with the likes of Anna Wintour and Michael Roberts, and if that doesn't have you convinced, his invitation to the Louis Vuitton S/S 2010 womenswear show was addressed to "Monsieur Bryanboy."

Talk about baller.


Bryanboy
24 October 2009

The new highlight of my day, BB's posts are informative without being the slightest bit boring, and his cheeky commentary makes you feel like you're reading an e-mail from your best girlfriend. I really would give almost anything to spend an entire day with the effortlessly charismatic Bryanboy, gabbing away about the new Alexander McQueen python "Armadillo" shoes and snacking on Goldilocks mamon cakes and turon for merienda. Obviously, the fact that he's Filipino makes him all the more a star and gives me yet another reason why I genuinely wish he were my new best friend. Sigh. I look forward to the day I establish my name in the Industry and can make that dream come true.


Bryanboy
Cour Carrée Musée du Louvre Paris
9 October 2009

Here's to you, fashion. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment